Saturday, October 10, 2009

Red patch on skin?

My daughter has a little patch of red skin on her face...my in-laws say its ringworm, but i know what that is, i have seen it before and this is not it. Its right on her jawline its not raised, not bumps, not patchy, it actually kinda just looks like broken blood vessels under her skin. It does not hurt her, and it does not itch. I wouldnt worry at all except it spread a little bit and the spot has gotten a tiny bit bigger. Does anyone know what this could be? I know it is NOT ringworm, and NOT scabies. Please don't tell me to go to the doctor, obviously if it was causing discomfort I would have taken her there. She is 6 if that makes a difference
Red patch on skin?
my son had something that they actually called hives that looked like it could be ringworms or bumps. Turned out to be EM minor. just a skin rash. They never found out what caused it ( though I think it was from the beach) but it just went away. The "rash" was warm to the touch but not raised. diden't hurt him or anything. maybe it could be that.
Red patch on skin?
Just a rash most likely,


No comments:

Post a Comment