Saturday, October 10, 2009

MY FACE! my SKIN! yikes!!! =O?

ok so i have this almost "flat" zit on the side of my face. its not exactly on the surface of my skin....kinda under my skin i guess you could say...and its RED! it like a blot on my cheek! how do i get rid of this thing?? any ideas...suggestions..anyone? plzzzz help! thank u very muchhh!!!! =D
MY FACE! my SKIN! yikes!!! =O?
I am a picker ( I know that won't help) I have scars from picking, so never pick.I've heard you can boil water and then let the mist hit your face and it's suppose to help bring it to the surface.Then use a good cleanser.Hope that helps:)
MY FACE! my SKIN! yikes!!! =O?
yeah I agree don't pick it it'll scar. Steaming is good, or diluted tea tree oil and there are a few other tricks out there if you're willing to google it and do a little research for yourself. Good luck ! Tiahui!


No comments:

Post a Comment