Friday, October 23, 2009

Are there any doctors who can help? Black, ashy substance coming from skin and fingernails (no its not dirt!)

I hope I don't get a lot of insulting answers on this one, please. I am looking for only serious replies. I do not have health insurance now and need to know whether this is something I should be concerned about - for the past two weeks, I have noticed a black ash of some sort being secreted from under nails and on certain parts of the skin. I do not notice any other symptoms except for fatigue. Do any persons with medical backgrounds have any idea what it might be? Thanks so much!
Are there any doctors who can help? Black, ashy substance coming from skin and fingernails (no its not dirt!)
I'm not a medically qualified person unfortunately...I have seen similar symptoms in a friend who has kidney disease. It's impossible to say without professional advice, please do get it checked out asap.
Are there any doctors who can help? Black, ashy substance coming from skin and fingernails (no its not dirt!)
have you clean the area well, use ivory soap to get a deep clean. Only advise i have is to see a doctor.
Reply:thats intresting, same here tell me when you fig. out


No comments:

Post a Comment