Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I get these painfull knots under the pit of my arms around PMS time?

So every time my flow is near, these things under my arms start killing me, they are under my skin in my pitts and they feel like perfect balls if I sqeeze the area. I can't believe how painful they get. I figure it must have something to do w/ hormones since it only pops up around flow time. If I squeeze the "ball" nothing comes out, and it feels like it's not at the surface anyway, more like they are deep under surface. Does anyone know what this is, or has anyone else experienced this? Is it something I should actually see a Dr. for?
I get these painfull knots under the pit of my arms around PMS time?
Those are lymph nodes. It may not be a problem at all and they just swell when you get your period. I sometimes get swelling, but nothing hard. They could be something as simple as cysts, but it seems to me something isn't draining right if it gets like a ball. I would make an appointment just to be sure, especially if you don't get regular mammograms (which, if you are under 40 is unlikely).
I get these painfull knots under the pit of my arms around PMS time?
i would see a doctor just in case. i hope it isn't anything serious, i have heard of tender breasts but not swollen balls under the arm Pitts
Reply:I've experienced something like that as well, but not as severely or regularly. Didn't even think about them until I read your question.


If they show up every month, I'd definitely schedule an appt with your GYN, especially since they're so painful. She may be able to prescribe something to help, or at the very least tell you they're nothing to be concerned with.


No comments:

Post a Comment