Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Questions about SPOTS and skin!?

1. I think I have milk spots... they're small kind of spots that look as if they're under my skin. are they part of acne?





2. how do I get rid of them?





3. how do I get a normal shade to my skin? it's all very red and spotty at the moment.





Thankyou!
Questions about SPOTS and skin!?
Firstly using substances derived from vitamin A like retin-a or tazarotene, to reduce inflammation of the skin and to unplug pores. Retin-A can cause skin reddening at first but this is quite normal as the skin's blood supply is improved and younger looking skin begins to appear presenting a youthful complexion. Using a product that includes zinc will also help the vitamin a function better.


you can find more information at


http://www.nutrition4yourskin.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment