Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hair removal under my arms?

what is the best way to go.I dont want laser one cause i cant afford and to much to deal with and shaving I can still see the hair under the skin and looks really bad.I have really light skin and dark hair.How bout waxing? Whats the best was to wax.I need directions
Hair removal under my arms?
Waxing yourself is extremely difficult, especially under the arms. The hair grows in many different directions. You have to make sure to apply the wax in the proper direction at all times. You also have to make sure that you are pulling the skin tight in the opposite direction. It is extremely hard to do. I am a licensed esthetician and I highly recommend going to a salon/spa to get waxed. But waxing is your best bet until you can get lasered. I hope this helps.
Hair removal under my arms?
ask a dermertalogists
Reply:Waxing is very good, but lasts for about a week. I do waxing but then you have to wait till it grows up long enough to wax. I am thinking about laser.


No comments:

Post a Comment