Thursday, March 11, 2010

What is the best consealer for dark under eye circles and could be bought in Germany?

Details: I am 40 yrs old , white skin, blue eyes, normal to dry skin and have no other skin problems( as acne) .


I've always had dark circles under my eyes which became heavier by the years, and my usual concealers; L'oreal and and Burguoise are becoming less effective, probably I'm getting older.


Could anyone recomend the "perfect concealer" for me, i. e. which doesn't look liki I'm wearing one, which lasts most of the day, can withstand heat and sweat?


Most important, that I can buy in Germany (or at airport duty free shop) as I dont live in the USA.
What is the best consealer for dark under eye circles and could be bought in Germany?
even better than that in this article there is a treatment you can try to get rid of those dark circles. also drinking alot more water and getting better sleep will help
What is the best consealer for dark under eye circles and could be bought in Germany?
HI


HERE'S AN OLD REMEDY THAT MAY BE OF USE TO YOU,


THE FIG IS ONE OF THE OLDEST REMEDIES FOR DARK


CIRCLES UNDER THE EYES... THEY MUST BE USED IN IT'S


NATURAL FORM, RAW.... TRY IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS..


LATE HOURS IS ALSO ONE OF THE CAUSES FOR DARK


CIRCLES UNDER THE EYES. I HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL TO YOU....
Reply:Try visiting this site www.marykay.com/kfrench2006 and email her asking if she can send you products that you would buy from her they are wonderful products and they have lots of great things!!


No comments:

Post a Comment