Monday, March 15, 2010

I asked a question- it appears in my profile but not under the heading! Why?

I asked a question in the Health -%26gt; Diseases -%26gt; Skin Conditions category. It appears in my profile but not under that category, so nobody else can see the question. What's up?
I asked a question- it appears in my profile but not under the heading! Why?
It may show up there eventually -- it may be hanging out in the "prescan" section of Yahoo Answers, where they hold questions before putting out to the public. This is done to try and slow down spammers, bots, and trolls and uses "trigger words" to pull certain questions for manual review. I've seen questions come up as much as an hour later! So be patient. On the other hand, I've also seen questions not post at all -- swallowed by the deadly Yahoo "glitch"! Ya just never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment