Monday, March 15, 2010

Small bumps under my under arms?

I noticed about a week ago, that right at the crease of the underarm where it bends, I have small bumps. They look dry, or scraped because they have this whitish look if you get what I mean. I thought they were just a couple of ingrown hairs maybe, but I picked at one (and I shouldnt have) and nothing came out, just pulled off some of the skin, but some is still there and it burns now. I have them on both under arms. I put vasaline on them and them medicated body powder that relieves pain and moisture. Anyone every had this before? Could it just be a skin irritation from shaving or something?
Small bumps under my under arms?
your deodorant, probably harmed your underarms?
Small bumps under my under arms?
get you some emu oil.
Reply:I read somewhere before that there is a certain kind of skin irritation that is permanent but it comes and goes... it's symptoms are like a white colored patch under the arm and usually there is a sensitivity to that area... the article recommended putting baby oil on the area to keep the skin from rubbing together to further irritate it... I'd check with your doctor if it doesn't go away or if it comes back or gets worse over time...


No comments:

Post a Comment