Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bumps under my tongue?

For awhile now I had these bumps and today I just notice that u can pull them...its like a skin tag but really thin skin but there still is little bumps there...and on the side under my tongue and also i have these big blisters on my tongue way back by my throat...i just recently had tonsilites for tha second time...and I never done oral...what does this sound like Oh yeah and i hav 2 very small bumps on my gums
Bumps under my tongue?
Um...I don't think it's an STD...you're in the STD section.
Bumps under my tongue?
Hard, immovable bumps under the tongue most commonly are tori (singular torus)---harmless little bony growths.





Have your doctor take a look at your oral lesions.
Reply:go to the doctor. could be oral herpes.


No comments:

Post a Comment