Thursday, March 11, 2010

Weird skin rashes????

It all started freshman year of high school about 5 or 6 years ago I had got a little scratch on my neck and I think something like my hair spray or something might have gotten into it, it made my kneck of a allergic reaction and the skin looked like an old person skin to me personally and it all peeled off, it hurt so bad the doctor was like you must have washed yourself with something or dyed your hair, I never really found out what happened, but I still get it from wearing fake jewelry around me kneck or if I wear a bracelet I will get tiny bumps that itch, or sometimes under the wear from my bra I will see the wrinkly dry looking skin that gets red. The other day I bought a hoodie short sleeve jacket and the sleeve of the hoodie irratated my armpit and now its all red and the skin looks wrinkly and hurts if I move my arm because the skin is being stretched anyone know what's wrong it always freaks me out??
Weird skin rashes????
I do believe that what you are describibg sounds like either intertrigo or another form of a skin rash like impetigo.


It will become more irritated w/ heat and tight clothing.


My son has had a recurrent rash for several months and sounds similar.


With the right corse of treatment you will improve. Zeasorb helped drastically. He has a dermatologist appointment in two weeks to get further conclusion. It took three months for an appointment here since in our area there are only two derms!


Hope you can find a doctor to help you soon. I do not think it is an allergic reaction because it has been concurrent. Sure, some things will increase it's vulnerability but, I believe it is worth further amalisis. Hope it improves soon! :)
Weird skin rashes????
If you apply Noni lotion to it, that would clear up your problems. Most people haven't heard of it because it is tropical, but check it out on the net. Just about everyone I rec ommend it to loves the stuff. I found out about it last year while in Hawaii.
Reply:it is an allergic reaction. You should probably avoid fancy jewelry, the copper in it will cause the allergic reaction. Ive had that reaction too if i wear fancy jewelry, it itches like hell to, aside from the rash. If you really want to know of other things your allergic too, have a skin test done by a dermatologist.


No comments:

Post a Comment