Monday, March 15, 2010

Peeling skin?

I had a few pimples above my upper lip and right under my nose. my face is normally a little dry on the sides of my nose so the skin peels a little but atfer applyign some retin a to that whole area to rid of the pimples as instructed by my dermotologist the day after it was peeling so excessively it was gross. i have never had this problem with retin-a before. what can i do to get rid of the dead skin and stop the peeling? i've tried several different moisturizers and other products such as aloe. aloe took the redness away but the skin is still peeling. please help! what can i do? the peeling is my biggest concern because of the physical appearence of it
Peeling skin?
the same thing happened to me not to long ago,


for me the peeling was because i was not used to a new face wash yet. When my skin did peel i used a wash cloth that was more corse then normally to scrub my face and remove all of the dead skin that peeled of


No comments:

Post a Comment