Monday, March 15, 2010

Red/pink skin?

I'm thirteen years old (relevant?)





Uhm, I have freckles that sweep across my cheeks and nose and under the freckles it's kind of red. The redness looks like LIGHT blush! It's really light under my nose and darker under my cheeks. But, it's all still light. The redness in my cheeks doesn't bother me much, but on my nose it does.





Then, in between my eye brows is a red mark. My friends think I pluck there since it's red, but I don't touch it.





I'm caucasion, but I have a /slight/ olive tint to my skin because my dad was half mexican. But, I'm definately not dark but I'm not /too/ pale.


I don't know if that's relevant, but I don't want to leave anything out. I know how some skin tones have some effects.





What is this?


How can I get rid of it?
Red/pink skin?
you might have a slight case of rosacea. if it bothers you that much you can use green concealer it cancels out the red. and try using calming face wash and moisturizer w/ collodial oatmeal (aveno make some). and one more thing if you like to pamper yourself make a mask of dry plain oatmeal and plain yogurt, apply it to the face for 10 min. its a natural soother!


No comments:

Post a Comment