Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin Pigmentation....HELP!!!?

I'm a 21 yr. old woman....I have fair skin and i've never had skin pigmentation problems in my life......





...1 yrs ago I noticed a small white spot (freakle size) under my right arm pitt......i never really put to much attention ...(stupid ...stupid...stupid...arghhh!!)





...anyways well 2 weeks ago I noticed that same spot had grew to the size of a penny..... and I freaked.





a week later I noticed another small white spot (freakle size) under my left arm pitt.....and now im officially freaked out!!!





now im crying!!!.....





and im not sure if i should go to a regular doctor or a dermatologist....Not only that but what if it spreads all over my body!?....or what if its permanent?!.....I really hope this is due to a vitamin deficientcy.....mmm....and if its not? what is it and is it too serious? .......will it go away?.....how do i make it stop!
Skin Pigmentation....HELP!!!?
go to the doctor! or see a dermatologist. Don't panic. Just go and hear what they have to say. Perhaps you may just have to modify your diet or something that simple. Good Luck
Skin Pigmentation....HELP!!!?
call mister Jackson,.,oh and please stay away from bleach products,.thanks,. good luck,,.god bless,.


http://www.church.com


No comments:

Post a Comment