Thursday, March 11, 2010

Heavy Breathing,Pains and severe headache....pale skin?

Hey,


Im a 15 year old guy and I was just walking home from a friends house in the dark. Its snowing and cold out. When I was getting closer to my home I heard a car behind me. I looked back and figured they were just going home but a man came out of the and approched me I just looked at him behind me and started walking faster. He said "Hey you, hey you! Come here!" he yelled and I just thought to my self OMG I sarted to run and he walked faster "He was liek hey you, wait don't run!" I ran as fast as I could to my front door. I went inside and locked the door of my house. I checked outside my door with my mother and the same black car stood in the parking lot. When I looked outside they turned off thier head lights.I soon began to have a severe headache but right away I began to have pains in the middle of my abdomen under my chest. I'm scared to death and my skin is pure white (I am white) but it is very pale. Headache is worst, should I call an ambulance or go to the emergency?
Heavy Breathing,Pains and severe headache....pale skin?
If you are able to write about it, it was an anxiety attack. Your body releases adrenaline,which causes headache and chest pains, just relax, deep breath and maybe listen to some soothing music. Put an ice pack on your forehead, lie down and if it gets worse instead of better, seek medical attention(all this provided you don't have pre-existing medical conditons) Relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment