Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have a really yucky redish skin tone...please help me!?

I get my skin tone from my mom. I also get burned under my eyes during the summer so thats never fun. I've been using a lotion-type thing and its been working but slowly, and I want fast results. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me!
I have a really yucky redish skin tone...please help me!?
This is going to sound strange, but you can offset the red tone of your face with a green tint. There are powders like foundation with some green in it. You can get them anywhere like Walgreens or Target.
I have a really yucky redish skin tone...please help me!?
sorry, bout th only thing you can do is stay out of the sun as much as possible. flaunt your pale skin like nicole kidman. make it your feature and dress to compliment it. but dont take it too far because in spite of what all the anti tanning ads tell you, no sun is actually bad for you because you miss out on vitamin D which only the sun is able to give us.


No comments:

Post a Comment