Friday, November 6, 2009

There is a small bump above my eye,It is slightly raised, small, skin colored, and wont pop, is it a skin tag?

It is just a teensy little bump. It actually looks like a zit, but it is the color of my skin. It wont pop, and my dad even tried at it. It doesnt bother me or hurt or anything. It is just there. Also, it has been there for a little under a year now. I thought it was a skin tag, but it sounds like it isn't. Doesn anyone have any idea as to what it is?
There is a small bump above my eye,It is slightly raised, small, skin colored, and wont pop, is it a skin tag?
i had a bump just like that on my eyelid too. It stayed like that for a few months and then it actually formed a "tag". When it did, I just took finger nail clippers and clipped it off no problem at all. You might just have to leave it alone for a while and see what happens.
There is a small bump above my eye,It is slightly raised, small, skin colored, and wont pop, is it a skin tag?
is it a sty? Does it hurt? You might have to get it lanced by a doctor if it is.
Reply:it could be a sty or a chalazion. A chalazion is a lump in the eyelid that is caused by inflammation of a gland within the skin. Typically, this lump grows over days to weeks and is occasionally red, warm, or painful.

cheap flower delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment