Friday, November 6, 2009

I have an oily skin.how do i look fresh & glow everytime,even in sun?

I HAVE OILY SKIN.HOW DO I LOOK FRESH %26amp; GLOW EVERYTIME? EVEN UNDER THE SUN?PLZ SUGGEST ANY HOMEMADE PRODUCT.
I have an oily skin.how do i look fresh %26amp; glow everytime,even in sun?
If you want your skin to glow do not drink soft drinks.Drink water,fruit juice and milk.For oily skin I would use a mild face wash,never put bar soap on your face,do not put anti-bacterial soap on your face.I would buy a toner and use once or twice per day to get the excess oil off of the face,use with a cotton ball. Or you could use hydrogen peroxide on a cotton ball.Just make sure to NOT get the peroxide on your hair or hair line. For a scrub once or twice per week,scrub your face with baking soda.Pour some baking soda in the palm of your hand,add a little water,scrub face,rinse.It will help to remove dead skin.
I have an oily skin.how do i look fresh %26amp; glow everytime,even in sun?
Get the tissue blotters they sell now....Mary Kay makes some great ones. I will tell you that you CAN steal some toilet seat covers from a local restaurant, etc, because they are made of the same thing.....lol!

floral arrangement styles

No comments:

Post a Comment