Friday, November 6, 2009

Rotated pinky toe skin hurts...relief?

I have small pinky toes and are sort of turned sideways so that the skin has formed a "pointy ridge" from being vrused under my other toes. It never has bothered me and it doesnt look wierd.





I just started waitressing again and my pinkie toes are KILLING me.,,,the underside of them, the "ridge" part.





Any ideas for relief? It feels good if I pinch it in the opposite direction that the skin has formed...like pushing down the "ridge". It is a bit painful, but the releiving kind of painful.





Will it make it better if I bandage it tightly? Hoe can I "train" my pinky toe to not rotate under my other toe?
Rotated pinky toe skin hurts...relief?
you can try to soak it in warm water wid a little salt in it , try putting moisturizing on it at least twice on it to soften it up
Rotated pinky toe skin hurts...relief?
The problem that you have is a callus to protect your toes.


I have had the same problem for years.


Get out of the tight shoes, and if you are allowed in your new job, wear something like a closed in sandal, and purchase some of the thick shoe liners that you can cut to size.


I found the cheaper liners are better than the expensive well known brands.


Check out the $2 type of shops.


Don't bandage, as this will annoy the hell out of you, and all the walking that a waitress has to do. The liners that I use, have rubber that goes against my shoe, and a material against your foot that looks and feels like a soft piece of felt. Anyway enjoy the job, and don't resort to foot baths, as these take all the natural minerals from your system. So a podiatrist informed me.


No comments:

Post a Comment